Godspeed Pathways to Success!

Godspeed Pathways to Success!
This very sacred, yet highly dynamic & professional space shifts your energy, validates your core essence and helps you realize your deepest dreams & convictions are possible!Intense Work With Angels, Aura/Chakra Reading, Mystic Parties, Exploring the World of Metaphysics & the Mind, Women Connected Groups, Drumming/Tuning Bowls and Chanting Empowernment ... Inspiration, motivation and shift in contextual values to fuel your subsconscious into action. It does not judge, it creates... I can give you the tools & momentum to thrive through your journey & celebrate each step of your way there. Use these teachings to inspire you to TRIUMPH! Go for it & Carpe Diem! Namaste!

Thursday, November 22, 2018

So Many Reasons for Gratitude

Oh my dear Lord, today I woke up and looked at my child’s face deep asleep, as he dreamed images of innocence… saw

I was able to speak to him words that expressed my deepest love towards him as a mother, yet he could not reply back... spoke 
(and will speak for him as needed, since he is blessed with autism, today, he is 26)

My grateful heart leaped with joy as in his sleep he reached out to my hand, pulled it and took it close to his heart… I felt

As I walked out to the car, early, very early before dawn, a bird greeted me with his loving song… I heard

Later, the wonderful sun greeted me through the majestic backyard tree as the gentle breeze of a lazy autumn day gave me a nudge to start the daily chores and do my life's mission… 

I have health to work, and I have a job to perform, a service to offer doing what I absolutely love

Someone gave me a true hug, and I felt their immense gratitude of sharing words of wisdom of a life lived with dignity and love… I shared with friends

I felt an overwhelming feeling of reminisce as with friends today, we shared how, now, much older and maybe not as skinny, wealthy, not wearing the high heels, hair and the clothes we once we were able to wear…
We are so much happier, are stronger, much more resilient, can appreciate life better, understand others more, have a strong belief in ourselves, are able to love without loosing our identity, be ourselves without shame, without boundaries, with great respect to life and what it has to offer… To see the best in others (and ourselves) regardless of our or their faults, forgive without wondering, have faith and hope without limits, enjoy a butterfly, a child, the moon, and the sky, those we love, those who do not love us back, yet we send them our best regardless… We thank those who make our lives a yogurt, because it is because of them that we are stronger and wiser… We don’t dwell on past mistakes, because, we now know better… We have great hopes for tomorrow, loved our past with all its lessons, and most of all enjoy our today since it is our eternal companion!

BLESSINGS TO ALL ON THANKSGIVING!

To you my dearest friends,
brothers and sisters in this earthly plane, I send this message with love,
laughter, wisdom, and joy!

May your lives be filled with Joy, Laughter, and Love…
Regardless of the situation

May you grow beyond all your expectations… Making your dreams realities

May you experience the awe and wonder of your inner child at work… So you can truly see beyond all current limitations

May you have a lot of great stories to tell the young and no so young ones... Meaning that you have lived… Yes, you did learn to play the instrument you never had but wanted

May you be Blessed with God’s grace, love, and wisdom…
So choose wisely on your thoughts, actions, and feelings…
So you can really build your own reality

To enjoy your NOW, as it is all we have, planning for tomorrow, but enjoying today at its fullest… and your life will be rewarded with great experiences

Have a Great Thanksgiving
and Enjoy Life at Its Fullest!

© Rev Barbara Soliman, 2018

www.revbarbysoliman.guru
www.godspeed-network.guru

305 788-4360

No comments: