Godspeed Pathways to Success!

Godspeed Pathways to Success!
This very sacred, yet highly dynamic & professional space shifts your energy, validates your core essence and helps you realize your deepest dreams & convictions are possible!Intense Work With Angels, Aura/Chakra Reading, Mystic Parties, Exploring the World of Metaphysics & the Mind, Women Connected Groups, Drumming/Tuning Bowls and Chanting Empowernment ... Inspiration, motivation and shift in contextual values to fuel your subsconscious into action. It does not judge, it creates... I can give you the tools & momentum to thrive through your journey & celebrate each step of your way there. Use these teachings to inspire you to TRIUMPH! Go for it & Carpe Diem! Namaste!

Friday, December 27, 2013

A New Beginning! Soaring Into the Wind!

TODAY MARKS "THE REAL BEGINNING OF THE REST OF MY LIFE." Today I embark in a new journey... my infinite gratitude to all! 

My New Beginning! 

I begin a rite of passage...  a new chapter... one with a deeply embedded expectation of hope and wonder... an amazing encounter with the unknown! It begins with a door that closed when I least expected, and yet one that opens a path filled with marvel and courage.... one with the experience that a life well lived grants me at this point in time and space.

I am truly amazed at the strength of the human spirit. Yes, that spirit I call my own.

I embark on a ship with immense sails to go into a new horizon. One filled with awe and expectancy, with the thrill of leaving a new mark where I may have not been before.

I ask for guidance, enlightenment,  wisdom,
knowledge and illumination from the great masters. As to lead a newfound passion for a wider path, my new life mission.

I soar into the wind with great strength and might. I will allow the endless possibilities to guide me to unsurpassed heights. Its no more or less what life deserves at the prime of one's existence.

I completely trust and surrender to these Divine twists and turns of fate. Life circumstances may change our gears, our highways and journeys but with faith and determination, it only marks the beginning of a joyful and rewarding new winding road to happiness and success!

Namaste!

Rev Barby Soliman
Copyright 2013

No comments: