Godspeed Pathways to Success!

Godspeed Pathways to Success!
This very sacred, yet highly dynamic & professional space shifts your energy, validates your core essence and helps you realize your deepest dreams & convictions are possible!Intense Work With Angels, Aura/Chakra Reading, Mystic Parties, Exploring the World of Metaphysics & the Mind, Women Connected Groups, Drumming/Tuning Bowls and Chanting Empowernment ... Inspiration, motivation and shift in contextual values to fuel your subsconscious into action. It does not judge, it creates... I can give you the tools & momentum to thrive through your journey & celebrate each step of your way there. Use these teachings to inspire you to TRIUMPH! Go for it & Carpe Diem! Namaste!

Monday, October 22, 2012

SHIFT OF PARADIGM…. GRATITUDE OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS THE MIRACLE TO BREAK THROUGH AND FREE FROM THE CHAINS OF BLAMING ME



WHY ME…
I ask why me?

I have been a good mother, father, son, daughter, friend, sister, husband, wife and lover.
Why me?
I have given my best to all those I have shared with.
Why me?
I have sacrificed all this time for my kids, my parents, my family, my friends, my lovers.
Why me?
No matter how hard I have tried is never good enough.
Why me?
I lived for them, gave them all I had, never asking for anything back.
Why me?
Did all the love I had gave it for free.
Why me?
I had my dreams, and all I encountered were blockages and complaints.
Why me?
I gave it all to business, did everything right.
Why me?
I worked with passion and great desire.
Why me?
I have given my best, yet it comes around as a pointing finger, blaming it all on me!



SHIFT OF PARADIGM…. GRATITUDE OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS THE MIRACLE TO BREAK THROUGH AND FREE FROM THE CHAINS OF BLAMING ME!

No matter the darkness…. I AM THE LIGHT!
No matter the pain….I AM AND CHOOSE TO FIND JOY!
No matter the issues… I AM THE DIFFERENCE!
No matter the circumstances… I AM THE SOLUTION!
No matter the apparent lack… I AM RICHNESS, PROSPERITY AND ABUNDANCE MANIFESTED!
No matter the lack of love…. I CARE DEEPLY!
No matter the abuse…. I CHOOSE TO THRIVE!
No matter the apparent… I SHIFT PERSPECTIVES AND SEE, FEEL AND SPEAK MY TRUTH!
No matter the thirst!... I HAVE THE RIVERS OF LIFE WITHIN ME!
No matter the hurt or disappointment… I HAVE HOPE FOR A GREAT OUTCOME AND IT STARTS WITH ME!

In all aspects of life …
I CHOOSE MY REACTIONS TO ALL THAT HAPPENS!
I HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE PERCEPTION AND CONTEXTUAL VALUE OF IT ALL!
I HAVE THE FREEDOM VESTED IN ME!



Rev. Barby Soliman
Courtesy of www.godspeed-network.com and www.barbarasoliman.blogspot.com

No comments: