Godspeed Pathways to Success!

Godspeed Pathways to Success!
This very sacred, yet highly dynamic & professional space shifts your energy, validates your core essence and helps you realize your deepest dreams & convictions are possible!Intense Work With Angels, Aura/Chakra Reading, Mystic Parties, Exploring the World of Metaphysics & the Mind, Women Connected Groups, Drumming/Tuning Bowls and Chanting Empowernment ... Inspiration, motivation and shift in contextual values to fuel your subsconscious into action. It does not judge, it creates... I can give you the tools & momentum to thrive through your journey & celebrate each step of your way there. Use these teachings to inspire you to TRIUMPH! Go for it & Carpe Diem! Namaste!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wesak... infinite love, mercy, compassion and enlightenment!

... As I sang my praise to the night celebrating Wesak, the most infinite love gently floating through the air and infiltrating my core being.... I was greeted, by the frog clan on my porch's plants, whoose eyes gleemed with the sacred sheen of the Wesak Moon... I felt a great awe and humility for the grand spectacle I was honored to see and capture on film.... she, grandmother moon was at her pinacle of beauty showing me in each photo her magnificent splendor.... I sang with all my heart, I prayed, decreed, and more... I blessed us all in divine intervention for the sake of our grand connection with that divinity within that unites us all ... it is our great responsibility to bring true enlightenment and the freedom that knowledge brings, a humble greatness shared by the great ascended masters who so lovingly share with us their love, wisdom, and infinite compassion.... we are one... a song through the wind whispers we are one... the light of the moon shines, we are one...

Namaste to all!

Rev. Barby Soliman from Godspeed: Believe, Achieve, Enjoy & Succeed!
www.godspeed-network.com

No comments: